how i can do research in cloud computing?

can anybody give me advice how i can do research in cloud computing????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You could join a firm that works on cloud computing or simply initiate a research on your own.
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    If you are student at any college, then you can also consult too your professor or HOD, for this. They will surely help.
  • mohdAmair
    mohdAmair
    the HOD'S are stupids..
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Sorry to here that, then you have only two options; first join some firm or institute that allow you to do some research on cloud computing, or just start your own study, and do research by own self and attend some seminars and workshops where you can share your knowledge and also get some new thing. Seminar and workshops are very helpful.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    Jyoti Mahajan
    can anybody give me advice how i can do research in cloud computing????
    cloud computing is a relatively newer field in the area of computer science and as such it could be difficult to go about with the research on that topic.

the best way to go about it is to find some white/research papers online, get the email contacts of those authors and request them to share information with you. Out of 10 there would be at least 1 who would oblige. Start off with the Indian authors (especially ones from in and around your area) and once you have some concrete research material and knowledge with you, contact the international authors.
    Plus, use social networking to get hold of employees from organisations involved in cloud computing research.

We could have a cloud computing interest group here on this forum where all people interested in this topic could share ideas, links and other helpful materials on cloud computing. Anyone interested ?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Yes I'm interested in cloud computing.I will start a separate thread to collect all the materials,notes,links,ideas regarding cloud computing.
  • cloudpath
    cloudpath
    I think you should check on Google i defiantly sure you will get something. or else join some cloud computing company.

Thnaks
  • Jyoti Mahajan
    Jyoti Mahajan
    thenx for the suggestions....
    well i have joined some forums and subscribed for newsletters,whitepapers tooo...
    Got enough of information also....😀😀
  • avii
    avii
    I am doing my final year project on cloud computing. It is quite interesting.

I suggest you to go with these books :

1. Cloud computing for Dummies : #-Link-Snipped-#
    This is the basic book & has all the fundamentals information. Explains nicely the basic concepts like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS & even SoA. Does not contain full details in all aspects but has enough info to get you started.

2. Cloud Computing : A practical approach : #-Link-Snipped-#
    The contents in the cloud computing can be easily found on internet. If you can spend time, then search thoroughly & get all stuff in Book #1. This book as most of the stuff from book #1 briefly + with practical approach.

3. The Rough Guide to Cloud Computing : #-Link-Snipped-#
    This is not a essential book. It has cited numerous websites which make use of cloud computing. Trust me you will be surprised to know that there are so many sites using cloud. The book is in small size, easy to hold in hands, comes with flashy pages & pictures. Good to read when you are bored.

I have all 3 above mentioned & few more. Do let me know if you need more info. Cheers !
  • cloudpath
    cloudpath
    the best way to research on cloud computing is Google. over Google you can find lots of lots of information about cloud computing blogs, forums, and Videos. I am sure you can get good knowledge about cloud computing in this Forums also just read more and more post here..best of luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my hobbies: writing articles to "The Hindu" i go crazy about surfing the net and i read a lot mostly "The Hindu" apart from these these i do embroidery and...
friends two days ago i attended a mock interview....everything was well i answered most of the questions asked by the technical panel. he asked me to prove 1 byte =...
Could someone share the method to embed Adobe TV tutorials on blogs?
AM wave is given by (for single tone modulation) S[SUB]am[/SUB]= V[SUB]c[/SUB]cosw[SUB]c[/SUB]t +mV[SUB]c[/SUB]/2 cos (w[SUB]c[/SUB]+w[SUB]m[/SUB])t + mV[SUB]c[/SUB]/2 cos(w[SUB]c[/SUB]-w[SUB]m[/SUB])t power=V[SUB]c[/SUB][SUP]2[/SUP]/2+ m[SUP]2[/SUP]V[SUB]c[/SUB][SUP]2[/SUP]/8+m[SUP]2[/SUP]V[SUB]c[/SUB][SUP]2[/SUP]/8 here why do we take the resistance as 1??
What is the placement process for BSNL? Do they take technical interviews? Has anyone appeared for BSNL in campus placements? Here are a few questions that appear in their aptitude...