How fruitful would it be if I preffer MBA after B.TECH??

Many have suggested me to opt for M.TECH but i am interested in MBA.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'd suggest reading our existing discussion on the topic The great MBA / MS / M.Tech Dilemma. You'll find lot of relevant information on it. 

In general. MBA would definitely be useful only if you get into one of the top 15 MBA colleges in India. If you are interested in management; go for it. People's opinion doesn't matter because you should be in charge of your own career. 

If M.Tech doesn't appeal to you, do not opt for it. Always go for the career option that matches your interests. 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Why have people suggested you to go for M.Tech? Is there any specialization field you are particularly interested in? Give us more details so that we can help you better. Are you attracted towards MBA because you like being in managerial roles?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1ST ANSWER: Sir/Mam  I was an average student in engineering and it is pretty hard for me to get into a good company. There are some companies which provide jobs...
i have 55.5% in 12 for some health issue.i cleared 2 rounds in accenture.is there any problem during certificates veification.
my btech percentage is below 60 can i apply software jobs but they cannot take to me
Respected Sir/Madam                            Iam G.V.M.Krishna from JNTU. Iam currently pursuing Msc aviation a 5 year integrated PG . I've completed 3-2 semester. The management told us to select a project on...
The code written in the file is as below:But Instead of output It shows same code....Could Anyone  please help me ......