How does magnestism work?

😒plz tell me how magnetic energy wok

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Re: Zero Pollution !

By the above Q I remembered, is permanent magnet always permanently magnatized? Forever? does the the flux die down?

And, i really dont know how magnetism works, actually no one does for sure, there are many theories, but none fixed.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Re: Zero Pollution !

xheavenlyx
    And, i really dont know how magnetism works, actually no one does for sure, there are many theories, but none fixed.
    hahah..:smile:
    better to be in schools again,to know a magnet;-)
  • vissin
    vissin
    It's true that being one of the fundamental forces magnetism can not be explained in terms of other physical entities. It is best explained as an interaction of fields.

Every magnetic body establishes a magnetic field around it much like gravity only unlike gravity magnetism is bipolar.

Every object has magnetic property to some extent (every electron being a small magnet by nature). However, since these electrons are randomly oriented in any material, being bipolar, the effect of individual minuscule magnets cancels out. Some elements with better natural alignment of electrons exhibit what we call as magnetic nature.

Hope this gives you some idea. You can always refer books for detailed understanding.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey fellas help me with the inductive kick voltage?????
Just stumbled upon this concept car - it's not a bike and it's not a car - it's both and it's called Cike. I think it has great looks and...
hey all, i will be completing my 6th sem in may 2k8 and soon after that would have to get started with my summer training but tilll date i haven't...
HEYYY friends can anyone please tel me how exactly r USB's detected in PCs.. also r there any drivers that r needed? if so where can i get the code...
Hello all, This is Pallavi. I want to know what is round robin technique? It is a scheduling algorithm. 👍