How does Buchholz Relay work in a transformer?

how bucholz relay perform their function in transformer?

Replies

• ravi sidhu
    ravi sidhu
    Generally it magnetically coupled electrical current small gap between two winding but cannot see through our eyes and also based on winding turns, number of turn,on it classified as stepup transformer and stepdown transformer n1/n2=v1/v2=i2/i1
    above is condition for what about current and voltage relationship while transformer operates
    More disadvantages due to its interns noise effect the which connected you other circuit for power supply but no other way to step up or step down the voltage our required voltage
    It is big problem For eee students how to replace transformer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how does radio frequency transmittr and reciever wrks
I am a sophomore majoring electrical engineering. Because of my major, it's rather tough to keep on top of my studies as much as my professors tell me to do...
I have decided my project on cloud computing...and i need some clarification on following terms can anyone refer some pdf or site for understanding these terms>.....pls 1.Reed-Solomon erasure-correcting code and...
glad to be one of you!!!!!
Can someone help me with some tips for getting into a company where there is limited job pressure and that gives a reasonable salary? !!!!!!