How does a computer system work?

actually i want to know that how a computer does work from starting when we put on the switch....i want to know the whole process....?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, that's a very basic question. You can get the answer from any textbook and we aren't sure of the level of depth you want for this answer. The following video gives a pretty basic explanation of how computer systems work. This should give you an overall idea of what goes inside a computer.

It's too basic for a computer engineering student; but it would really help if you could ask more specific questions.
  • Altamash khan
    Altamash khan
    this vid
    The_Big_K
    Well, that's a very basic question. You can get the answer from any textbook and we aren't sure of the level of depth you want for this answer. The following video gives a pretty basic explanation of how computer systems work. This should give you an overall idea of what goes inside a computer.

It's too basic for a computer engineering student; but it would really help if you could ask more specific questions.
    this video is not playing .......if u tell me in briefly then it will enough for me ...so plzz .....
  • Min1a1k1shi
    Min1a1k1shi
    You can Search in google/wikipedia much easier then asking here 😁 and the above video is so good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Congress of Metallurgical Professionals involving Students, Industry and Teachers (COMPOSIT) is a national meet conducted by the Society of Metallurgical Engineers (SME), Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Indian Institute...
The Entrepreneurship Summit (2nd-3rd Feb, 2013) is a unique initiative by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay, serving as a meeting ground for key industry leaders, corporates, budding entrepreneurs, investors and...
In hardly 10 days of Fedora 18 : Spherical Cow release, the Fedora 19 a.k.a Schrodinger's Cat's features & upcoming changes has been proposed in official website. 1) GCC 4.8...
== Also - Happy 50th comic to us 😁 Thank you, CE and CEians for the support!
OS – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean 1.2 Ghz dual processor Cellular network – Dual SIM GSM and 3G Display – 5-inch WVGA Form factor and weight – lighter than the...