How do you think of companies’ campaign?

I think most of you always see different kinds of campaign of companies for promoting their products such as selling with discounts. Do these campaigns disgust you? Now there are a contest that anyone who submit their application cases or invite their friends to register or submit cases will win a prize and have chance to get iPad and iTouch. Although this is still a campaign, the goal is not for selling products since participators don’t have to pay for anything to get prize. How do you think such kind of campaign?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Vivien.hugo
    \Although this is still a campaign, the goal is not for selling products since participators don’t have to pay for anything to get prize. How do you think such kind of campaign?
    Why its perfectly fine. It's just a contest. What is so unappealing to you about it?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any product or brand needs to create awareness to attract potential customers and then do the hard-selling. The campaigns that you mentioned are just the modern ways of promotions. The basic ideas is creating awareness. A company may decide on selling the products at a discounted rate for a limited period of time because it attracts customers who are holding on because of the price.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    AbraKaDabra
    Why its perfectly fine. It's just a contest. What is so unappealing to you about it?
    Maybe I'm not the fans of iPad or iTouch.😉 It's true is just a contest. It seems that you are interested in it. I can tell you that this so-called contest is hosted by Gstarsoft and you have to submit the application cases of GstarCAD2012 to get the prize. Since I don't like competition so I rarely attend similiar activities. I don't think I'm the lucky one.
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    The_Big_K
    Any product or brand needs to create awareness to attract potential customers and then do the hard-selling. The campaigns that you mentioned are just the modern ways of promotions. The basic ideas is creating awareness. A company may decide on selling the products at a discounted rate for a limited period of time because it attracts customers who are holding on because of the price.
    It's just a kind of tricks for sales. For me, I'll buy it since it sells with very low price. But I never buy it when it has no discounts. In this case, I'm the winner and the company gain little profit.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What i want to know is what is the current scenario in wind power generation in india. suppose my company would like to invest in one 1 MW wind turbine....
It's common to see that new members find it difficult to understand how CrazyEngineers works. We've followed a very simple, basic forum structure always which I believe can become familiar...
SpaceMonkey is taking Dropbox head on with 1Tb of local and cloud storage. The founders argue that the 'cloud only' approach has its own flaws. They say that with the...
It's really amazing that there is a Double Decker train in India also. Check out this.... Its awesome 😀 😁 https://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_life/2010-11-23/824086799667.html I think its pretty challenging to make Non- A/C...
I'm sure many of you might have installed the latest Windows 8 developer preview edition on your computers. Why not share your own views about the latest from Microsoft? In...