How do synchronous CDMA and asynchronous CDMA work?

Hiiiii alll....how are u guys.....i can't really understand how synchronous CDMA and asynchronous CDMA works. What are the difference between those 2 and where the they are being used?

Replies

• Jega
    Jega
    How does synchronous CDMA and asynchronous CDMA work?

Hiiiii alll....how are u guys.....i can't really understand how synchronous CDMA and asynchronous CDMA works. What are the difference between those 2 and where the they are being used?....Thank you.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Details here Cdma

It's method for accessing communication channel like If you're calling someone the communication channel isn't exclusively being used between you which is being done by Multiplexing.
  • Jega
    Jega
    Mmm yeah thanks.....CDMA a multiple access technique, but i still dont understand synchronous and asynchronous CDMA (e.g the difference between them, and where and when we use the latter compared to the former)....Thank you.
  • Vila
    Vila
    Hiiii everybody,

Does anyone has simulink for CDMA, anti jam communication system or Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum??... Thanks a lot...
  • MatlabMentor
    MatlabMentor
    contact the professor in mobile commmunications at at yahoo com. she will definelty help you in giving iformation. She is expert in that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all im new to the forum and hope you can help me, im curently making a discharger for my rc car batterys (7.2v and 9.6v) and i need it...
im in hull - england, keen on engineering and electronics, i play bass guitar and own a tl01 1/10 RC touring car anyway, Hi
Does someone on the moon fall at 1/6th of the speed on earth or at 2/5ths of the speed? This has caused much more debate than I anticipated, so I...
Hi all, Where to find and how to import the Orcad Pspice model of LTC4088EDE?
i am not getting the graph in 3ds max when i run the application please help me.😕