1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

How do I retrieve my Wipro account after getting locked out?

Question asked by SYAMSUDHA GOPU in #Career Help on Nov 26, 2019
SYAMSUDHA GOPU
SYAMSUDHA GOPU · Nov 26, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I'm appearing for Wipro exam and my account got locked. I have not received password on my email. Can someone help me retrieve my account?

Posted in: #Career Help
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 26, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

If you know your resume number, you should be able to retrieve your account. Head over to the Synergy website and click "Reset Password" button. You will be asked to enter your resume number. You should then be able to get your login details on your email ID.

Of course, if you forgot your resume number, you can retrieve it from the same website by entering your email ID. 

Apart from this, there is an option to update your email ID with WIPRO. Have you tried that option?

If none of the above helps you, please let us know the exact problem that led to your account getting locked. We'll be able to offer much better help if you know the problem. 

Wish you all the best!

SYAMSUDHA GOPU
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I already try this plz helpme

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 26, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

A little more information would help us help you. Were you nit able to retrieve your email Id or Resume number? What was the error message that you received? If you could describe the problem a bit in more detail, we can think of alternative solutions to it.

SYAMSUDHA GOPU
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

My resume number is 9601616 after registration I will get this resume number I didnt get the password on mail

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Nov 27, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

Have you checked your email account's spam folder? Many times the email would go into spam/bulk email folder. 

Are you sure that your email ID is correct? Perhaps you should try updating your email ID in Wipro's synergy portal. 

Have you tried that? 

If you've tried all the options on the website and still not able to retrieve your account, you should try contacting Wipro's help.

SYAMSUDHA GOPU
SYAMSUDHA GOPU · Nov 27, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

I already tried it 

Mohit Patil
Mohit Patil · Nov 30, 2019
Rank C3 - EXPERT

I think you have entered incorrect email address. Go to the website and try the option to reset your email ID. Only then you will get the password on your email. Many times the password is sent to spam folder. Check your spam folder thoroughly once to be sure that you have not missed it.

Also use gmail instead of yahoo and other email ids. Even outlook is not reliable for handling spam. They often wrongly mark legit emails as spam. I now use gmail for to handle personal email. 

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Dec 2, 2019
Rank A1 - PRO

I hope Syamsudha must have found some relief from the official Wipro folks. If you used any other way to resolve your issue, please share it with us so that other engineers who're facing similar problems will know what to do.

SYAMSUDHA GOPU
SYAMSUDHA GOPU · Dec 9, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Help me sir my exam is on 14Dec but I didnt get password 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up