How do I find out products with 'In-a-day' delivery option on Flipkart?

I'm wondering if there is a way to find out products that can be shipped 'in-a-day' on Flipkart? Typically, I've to visit each product page and then see if the product is available for faster delivery. I think that's a huge time-waste.

Wouldn't it be nice if Flipkart offered a quicker way to find out all the products that are available for faster delivery?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I agree. Earlier there was no option for finding if a certain product was in-stock or not. Later they added it in search parameters in sidebar.

Similar option for one day delivery would be great. Flipkart engineers can't be overlooking such an important t feature.

Is there a way at present? I would like to know as well. Also, does Amazon have an option for the same?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've both Flipkart and Amazon apps installed on my Android; and I personally think that the Flipkart's app is more intuitive. All the things I want (except for the user...
Bloodhound SSC engineers achieved yet another milestone towards their goal of achieving the 1000 mph speed on the land. The parachute that will be used to slow down the Bloodhound...
American multinational technology company Yahoo is organizing Mobile Developer Meetup in India for the first time. The event will be held in New Delhi on June 24 and Bangalore on...
Can we say that cluster structure of a cluster is a subset of entity set? If not, then what is the physical significance of cluster structure of a given cluster?...
Why some of two stroke petrol engines need to mix oil in it. and some of won't. i drive 2 stroke Yamaha RX 135 with petrol as fuel. but it...