13 Nov 2018
How do I draw any conceptual diagrams of electrical engineering to make presentation and what is the best software that helps in drawing any type of conceptual diagram in any field of engineeering?
I wolud like to make PPT in electrical engineering concepts
20 Nov 2018
- Apache Open Office Drawing.
- Mathematia and geoGebra are great options.
- If you want a free, online online conceptual diagram creator then you can visit -http://ian.umces.edu/symbols/.
- You could also try Inkscape, a free, open-source vector graphics software available from https://inkscape.org/en/.
- CorelDraw, Adobe illustrator, and PhotoShop,Sketch up are other examples.
- CmapTools, its free, the end result is super simple. Helps communicate the basic and helps organise ideas.
- MindJet - MindManager, it's nice, simple, you can attach files, and helps follow up tasks in the map.
- For special stuff, Adobe Ilustrator is great but it's not completely free - it's free only for 30 days but great for infographics and diagrams where you need specific images.
20 Nov 2018
Thanks for your help!
Only logged in users can reply.