How Do Anti-Lasers Work?

In my school days, I was taught about the lasers and their medical and industrial applications. Then later on I actually studied how do lasers work and what they literally mean by Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Never ever, I thought that one day even reverse of this could happen, but it eventually [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i hope this will help in every sector
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah infocus I agree with you.It takes time and lot of research to make any great discovery commercially viable.The concept is great but will definitely take time to be practical.Only technical sweetness is not enough. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

RTMNU B.E 5th sem results on tuesday. Can't wait. All Nagpur University students, please check here!...😒
hi to all. i need a help about my project on message display through led's. i have gone through various circuits but the thing is we have been instructed not...
1.He founded his company to transport supporters between different cities in UK.Who is that in the picture??Which company is that?? 2.Deriving his name fron "Zingiber",this term has been in technological...
Thanks to CEan ishutopre, we got a scanned copy of GATE 2011 Questions for Mechanical Engineering students. Feel free to discuss answers to all these questions.
Hello all, I want to discuss about the origin of video games.I hope this topic is of electronics. So it was in the year 1983,when the video game market was...