How can we made our website useful?

What are the uses of website design? please help

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Lisajhonson
    I don't have through knowledge about it. But i think it is useful to arrange your links, tabs, button on website on particular system(or in coding language). It also help to arrange background in website. You can set the size for any block & you can add anything in this block.😎
    Wait for reply from our IT CEans. They will explain it clearly.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Lisajhonson
    Web-designing is an integrated process. It can be used to implement your ideas on your website by using languages like html for the basic user, and php, css and other languages for the experienced or more demanding users. Basically your website can be related to any topic, and you can design it accordingly using either your own knowledge, or use an online web-hosting service to easily update the site. There are a lot of FREE Web-hosting sites which provide options to start your own blog, webpage or forum such as #-Link-Snipped-# . You can also check out #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can not edit my pdf files. tell me some editior so that i can edit my files, create a singl pdf file from multipl files, to convert word...
hi i m a student of computer engineering ..i need help in my minor project plz help...
A1. Generation and Ordering in a 2D Array Dynamically allocate a 2D integer array A of size nXn (n is in the power of 2). Fill A with random integers...
Hey ppl, Have you been obsessed with something so much that you spent your $3,000 to market it?? Well, here is a guy named Matthew Epstein, and he has started...
Saltmarch Media is announcing a bigger two day summit for the Mobile Developer ecosystem in 2011that will broadly cover the following themes: 1.Android development 2.Mobile web development 3.Mobile platform 4.iphone...