How can we help the CDAC admission seekers?

I see that the CDAC admission seekers are flooding the site - which is a good thing. I hope CE's providing them all the help they need.

I want to collect the most common questions being asked so that we can do something awesome to help everyone who's seeking admission in CDAC.

Here's what I see -

1. Which course is the best?
2. Which center + course combo is the best?
3. Which rank will get admission to which center?

Replies

• namratarai00
    namratarai00
    Hi, I got CDAC noida for PG-DIVESD. . shud be going for it?? anyone having any sort of info plz lemme knw. .
    thank you. .!!!😀
  • Cyborg 009
    Cyborg 009
    Got desd pune@59 rank ..AUG 2013 batch
    here are centers which i found good for desd ..
    1 Pune ~250 rank
    Has good faculty.Cdac headquarters.Oldest center founded in 1988

2 Hyderabad <100
    There were some faculty problems for last batch.But good placements.

3 Bangalore 200-400
    on par with pune ..

4 Noida 400-500
    Faculty problems but had some 60-80% placements in last batch.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's kinda sad to say this, but I have found students asking about :
    - Which course has better placement ?
    - Which CDAC center has better placement ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread isn't actual 'help' thread, but I'm thinking about crowdsourced 'ranking' of the institutes and courses so that people have ready-made information available.
  • ankur koul
    ankur koul
    if 1 get my second preference ie (CDAC BANGALORE FOR DAC) in 2nd round of seat allocation

do i am still eligible for 2nd counselling????
    and
    do i have to pay again 10,000Rs ??????
  • Cool Aks
    Cool Aks
    You are still eligible for the 2nd round of seat allocation till u don't get your 1st preference. and u don't hv to pay 10,000 again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Friends and Colleagues, I am a post-graduate student at Loughborough University in the School of Civil and Building Engineering. I am in the process of writing my dissertation and...
After the dawn and dusk of All-in-one tablet computers, it's time for the equilibrium of universes that is maintained by the smartphone-camera conjunction to dismantle itself. In simpler words, Sony...
The upcoming new Google's Nexus 7's specification,images,video & even price tag has leaked all over the internet.The new Nexus 7 is going to make it's debut on July 24th. Configuration...
Google, the real-world's Skynet was founded to two geeks : Larry Page & Sergey Brin and since then the company is achieving heights. Google recently had it's Q2 2013 earnings...
I just found this article, which gives the required information for the licensing of the software. Developers take a look : https://opensource.com/law/13/6/quick-open-source-licensing