how can we create wifi sharing page for store

how can we create wifi sharing page for store example just like we use in use in cafe teria like domios will get otp for login wifi and after some time it will be disconnected etc

am not getting exact sentence to frame it kindly understand sentence and give me reviews

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    • You can use any webserver which can run your application (HTML only or any sever like wampServer) on one of your computer which is connected locally to your wifi network.
    • Manually configure your local computer IPv4/LAN address to something like 192.168.1.5
    • In wifi setup, forward the address #-Link-Snipped-# to 192.168.1.5 and port on which your sever is running usually it's 80/8080.
    When customer will connect to wifi and goto to #-Link-Snipped-#, they will see the webpage running from your local computer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, kindaly suggest me, if a person get placed in his/her campus placement in wipro. But due to some reason they couln't sent their document till final intimation by...
Panasonic India has announced the launch of its amazing action camera Panasonic HX-A1 at an unbelievable price of Rs. 19,990. The camera does a lot of stuff that you want...
Born in a small town in Uttar Pradesh and brought up in Delhi, Avi Jain belongs to a traditional business family, where everyone has started something of their own. After...
The minimum criteria for job applications has become a major issue. I have realized that there has to be a list of companies or jobs which students who couldn't score...
Can anyone tell me the mantra for getting interview calls on naukri.com? I have been applying for the post of Java developer for past 3 months but forget about interview...