1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

How can students earn passive money while studying?

Question asked by Dillikar Santosh in #Career Help on Dec 26, 2019
Dillikar Santosh
Dillikar Santosh · Dec 26, 2019
Rank D1 - MASTER

Hello there,

I have come across passive earning concept , in this the work is done once and you get income for the life time.

Some of them are Becoming YouTuber - they earn money for monetizing videos and through brands , Writing Blogs - in this the source of income is through ads on webpages/apps , Affiliate marketing - Source of income depends on the number of buyers through your link where you get some amount as Commission , freelancing etc.

Among the various available source's which one should be done by students which help them earn some pocket money. 

Posted in: #Career Help
Kavya Burramolla
Kavya Burramolla · Dec 26, 2019
Rank C1 - EXPERT

Well, an interesting topic to discuss. When it comes to the point which source can earn you money, it depends on what exactly you are interested to do, how you are doing it, how much time do you dedicate doing it.

For example, there are sources like Internshala where you can find paid internships which comes along with the certificate. Also there are some online business models which at least need 1 hour of your daily time. Also as you mentioned you can be a Youtuber, or promote any product through social networking sites, or create your personal blog and you can earn through your writings, you can find some of the online lectures(video) making if you are interested in teaching.

It is always important to notice the way of earning. There are multiple ways of earning but always make a practice to choose working that really helps you in future, adds value other than just earning money. 

Teja Reddy
Teja Reddy · Dec 30, 2019
Rank C3 - EXPERT

The answer ultimately lies in you because it completely depends on your interest. So if your with some technical stuff you can probably start building websites, apps and desktop applications and publish through with you can gain some money or you can do freelancing, there are plenty of websites freelancer.com and peopleperour.com and still many...

If your creative and wants to put your ideas as video you can become a youtuber, initially you need to work hard to become successful.

Karshil Sheth
Karshil Sheth · Dec 31, 2019
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Well its good to earn while studying as you become self independent and you don't need to ask for pocket money.? I used some android applications like Frapp and Awgin for doing some part time work. They give money based on the task and it can be withdraw from wallet into paytm. I expect if you do every task on Frapp you can earn Rs. 400-500 per month and more based on the task. 

Be Ready to Work whatsoever the task is. Don't be in hurry to take payment as they won't approve your work if its not fully done. So be patient and do the task completely. Payment will be added on certain date in your wallet. 

Also as per my post regarding paid internship, Someone told me to use Internshala, from their I can get Work from home jobs and they do give money according to the project. So in this way I can improve my technical skills while studying.

So i suggest start something instead of thinking its pros and cons. Initially it will be tough but if you will enjoy doing the work you will earn money for sure.

bharath kumar
bharath kumar · Jan 17, 2020
Rank D3 - MASTER

There is a website called CHEGG.

It is a online tutouring platform.

You can become a tutour in any field you are good at and earn money answering those questions posted by students.

You will be payed Rs189 per question.

You can earn thousands permonth.

Swarup Pan
Swarup Pan · Jan 21, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

There are a bunch of ways you can earn extra money while studying.

1. Tutions

2. Content creation in youtube.

3. Delivering lectures for online coaching classes.

4. Starting your own business.

5. Web development

6. Part time teaching in local schools.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up