How can I get Blue (verified sign) here on CrazyEngineers?

I wanna know, how can I get verified account on Crazy Engineers?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# You can find complete details on this on our official blog -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Being an active member through voluntary contribution is the key here. 

• Vinay Mishra
    Vinay Mishra

Ohk. Will try my best to help others?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Going good. Informative, well formed answers are a plus one in active contribution. ? 

• Vinay Mishra
    Vinay Mishra

#-Link-Snipped-#  Thanks? . It's really very good platform to share our experiences and knowledge to those who need. It feels good to help others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using Thingspeak IOT cloud platform for storing and retriving the real time data. Creating own database through MYSQL is also suggested. Which is better? IOT cloud platform or...
Assume that the memory system has 16 address lines denoted by A15 to A0. What is the range of address (in hexadecimal) of the memory system that can get enabled...
I need help to identify a graduate project in GIS
This instructable describes how to build a neck-through electric bass guitar with only a minimal number of electric tools.https://www.instructables.com/id/Neck-Through-Bass-Guitar/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
As there are lot of people paying attention towards insurance of life insurance of car insurance of travel and much more...is it possible to give insurance to electronic appliances such...