How can I find the usage of Bsnl 3g Datacard

I'm using bsnl 3g datacard, postpaid 2GB/month plan..

Please help me , how can i get the information about my net usage ?

I tried to send an sms to "537333" with a message content as "DATA 3G", but did not get any response..

Is there anyway to check online or to send sms or anyother way >?

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i guess there isn't............. tried a lot when i used airtel..... but ended up nowhere........
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    For any information about the 3G data card you can visit the BSNL site. Check out this link. It could help you.

#-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    lovejeet
    i guess there isn't............. tried a lot when i used airtel..... but ended up nowhere........
    Please refrain from usage of long trails of dots in this forum.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I believe the BSNL dialing software logs usage details. Not sure whether it can be checked online.
  • SheldonCooper
    SheldonCooper
    I have same problem.Still haven't found an answer.BSNL software which is bundled with the Data Card is not reliable because if you take out the sim card and reinserted again then it losts the previous usage information and starts counting from zero again.
    I have tried to Dial *123# from that S/W also tried to send Message "DATA 3G"to 537333 but both didn't worked.I am not able to send message from the data card through that software.
    Although after installation of the software there is a link page which BSNL provides.
    It contains following link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    which is the account login page.But what is the PIN?
    I tried for portal PIN as well as information through SMS but they never reply.😡
  • Arnold
    Arnold
    Just sms "USG" to '53333'. Arnold.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys few months ago .I watched the movie Matrix.I liked the movie to such an extent that i watched all the 3 parts in one single day. These days i...
guys nowdays revealing names of indians who have black money deposited in their swiss bank accounts is a hot issue. I think UPA is doing everything to bring back the...
There are many freelancers in India who earn descent income via Paypal - the top way to transfer money online. However, RBI has imposed new guidelines that will now make...
Hello everybuddy, I am in 6th sem electronics.. I am beginner at VHDL and I like working on it.. I want to be in research field.. I want to do...
Hello, I'm new in RFID and don't know how to make RFID reader read. Can you help me ? How to RFID reader read with freerunning mode from ATMega8's command...