How can I find software that can be used instead of servo??

I am planing to implement a simple autopilot for my R/C aircraft. I want to generate a signal which is same signal as the sensors generates to my circuit. In order to control variables like wind direction, altitude and global position by manually from my pc. To test my auto pilot circuit whether meets my requirements before implementing it on my UAV. thnx..

Replies

• niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Friend you should post this topic in different section
  • aligunduz
    aligunduz
    like where??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi , i m ravi shanker prasad from patna . and i m doing B.Tech.in EEE from durgapur. i m in 2nd year and i wanna do something in my...
What is basically API and its uses Application Programming Interface , its features r applications

Hi

Hi my name is Guy I'm from the UK, currently in IT support mainly doing training although have done work in PC fault diagnosis/repair and worked as an Analyst Programmer...
hi can any one explain the physical meaning of " cross product" of two vectors? what does it signify? and also what is "curl" of a vector?
Hi.... Plz help me frndz,, M a 2nd year Student & intersted in making a mini project with ny friends here on robotics. So plz help me from where to...