how can i find project ideas for my pg project?

😀😀
i am doing ME in embedded system technologies. please help me to find a project for my course.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    visit IEEE xplore site and search for embedded system. You will get many papers. Select the recent paper and check the component avilability and your interest. That is best way to proceed for ME projectcs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What exactly is Youtube Space Lab? Well, Youtube with Lenovo, in cooperation with Space Adventures, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the European Space Agency (ESA), and the Japan Aerospace...
Mr. Raj Dutt, the CEO of APIC Corp and Photonic is an IIT Kharagpur Alumnus. His company has developed an energy efficient next-generation chip that has impressed the Pentagon. THe...
Some of the famous quotes by Dennis Ritchie: A program designed for inputs from people is usually stressed beyond breaking point by computer-generated inputs. The only way to learn a...
Hi I'm Bharath I have applied for Gate 2012 with lot of hurdles and losses. After so many trails for 5 to 6hrs i have successfully reached to payment gateway....
I used to write a lot. Write about my puzzles of my life,write about a girl....,write about my friends....write about the current world scenario and lots of topics.... 😁