How can i do this?

Hello friends,
I have completed my graduation with B.Sc. computer science and i want ot now do Engineering but how can i do this? If anyone know more about it then please give me reply soon.

Replies

• sreeraghuma
    sreeraghuma
    Hi
    for sure you did your 12 right
    then write entrance exam to join engineer..according to me this is the only way to join BE ya u can even try management quota !
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i guess there is an option for lateral entry too. u would be directly admitted to 2nd year if you opt so.
  • Banashree Patra
    Banashree Patra
    As you have done B.Sc in Computer Science,i would suggest you to do M.Sc,then give GATE and do M.Tech.Here you will get the Master degree and at the same time you will be treated as an engineer in four years,instead of getting admitted to the Bachelor Degree as a Lateral entry student which will take three years.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum!😀 and i have one doubt....😁 What is 3phase? and difference between 1phase and 3 phase ? where it being used and its...
What are the difficulties encountered in simulating Dynamic System for e.g D.C Machines with all dynamics included ?
A signal gets continuously acquired in a given memory location say M1 every 50 clock cycles after which there is an interrupt. It is required to differentiate the signal twice...
If a; b are positive real variables whose sum is a constant z, then the minimum value of sqrt((1 + 1/a)(1 + 1/b) )is (A) z-1/z (B) z+ 2/z (C)...
Once a congress leader was giving lecture. He told a story. Once a farmer gave INR 100 each to his 3 sons. He asked them to bring something that will...