How can i diagnose a gear box system of a car and an automatic operate gear box? what procedures can i use during the dismantling a gear box?

How can i diagnose a gear box system of a car and an automatic operate gear box?By8w-IMG_20160102_031252_1.jpg

what procedures can i use during the dismantling a gear box? 

This question i have asked because i tried to disassemble the parts of the gear box of my car since i myself i specialize in that field, it failed me during the reassembling because of the wrong procedures in used at the disassembling. Thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Requesting #-Link-Snipped-# for response. 

• Nitin Pathak
    Nitin Pathak

Clutch is used in manual transmission to change gears and in automatic gear box gears changes automatically depending on speed 

You need to disconnect drive shaft prior removing gear box,it’s easy to overhaul manual then automatic 

• yanan osman
    yanan osman

fine thank you. I really appreciate all your positive responses

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can i please get the address of DRDO Electronics laboratory to apply for an internship?
How can i apply for BHEL for Internship?Should we need to know the people working there inorder to go the the internship? 
Are there companies in hyderabad that hire EEE graduates, in core sector
I have an exam tomorrow and need explanations on the subject of strain ? 
I want to know if I can prepare a concrete with maximum compressive strength of 100 to 500 n/mm2 .