How can I apply for internship in BHEL?

How can i apply for BHEL for Internship?

Should we need to know the people working there inorder to go the the internship? 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's best to have your Training and Placements department to contact the local BHEL authorities. They'll ask the students to fill up a form and depending upon available opportunities, you will get a chance to do internship at BHEL.

You should read the detailed discussion here: BHEL Internship For Engineering Students [Details]

• Medha Swapnika
    Medha Swapnika

Sir, we already sent a mail to BHEL. We are going to internship through college.

There are many romours that we need to know the staff working there. then only we can intern there!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Are you approaching them as an Individual or through your college? 

• Medha Swapnika
    Medha Swapnika

I am going through college sir.

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

If you are approaching them via your college, it's better to have the concerned professor or authority in your college coordinate with BHEL. That's the only way to go about it. 

Knowing the staff will make the approach easier. BHEL will offer internships only if their management decides to allow intern. Has your college sent interns to BHEL before? 

• Medha Swapnika
    Medha Swapnika

Yeah, They have sent interns in the last year also.

• Shivam Sharma
    Shivam Sharma

#-Link-Snipped-# Are you facing any other issues with BHEL Internship? 

• Medha Swapnika
    Medha Swapnika

No,  #-Link-Snipped-# .

I just wanted to confirm how to approach to BHEL. I'm approaching through college..Should I need to get  permission to the people working there? Or a mail is enough to approach them? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are there companies in hyderabad that hire EEE graduates, in core sector
I have an exam tomorrow and need explanations on the subject of strain ? 
I want to know if I can prepare a concrete with maximum compressive strength of 100 to 500 n/mm2 .
Hello,I'm Sanjay Raaj, persuing 2nd year of electronics and Instrumentation Dept. I would like to do internship  in BHEL TRICHY. How can I get internship there, Is it possible? Can...
I have some auto cad drawings regarding mechanical equipment.Can any one help me to analysis those parts?if so please let me know the procedures to proceed further.