How can a mechanical engineer with little experience find a job in FL?

Hi,

Which is the best website or site to visit to find a job? I am tired to apply without receive any call or email back. I have 3 years experience, but in Colombia. And I got my BS in Colombia too. Now I am enrolled at FIU University for a MS in materials, which starts in August. But I really want to have some professional experience.

I need some advise please.

Thanks in advance for your help and time.

Sara Rengifo.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Operation IceBridge is on the brink of completion and the successful mission will see a considerable addition to the dataset that started with NASA's ICESat in 2003. IceBridge has collected...
If you think Google Glass is the next big thing, it probably is. Check out the official 'how to' video released by Google that educates you how to use Google...
504 billion events per second - that's the record breaking computing speed achieved by the 'Sequoia Blue Gene/Q supercomputer' at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). A team of computer...
We're planning to re-launch CE Bulletin - our e-Newsletter service and thought of looking for design talent within our community. If you are exceptional at CSS / HTML & can...
It's almost a trend since the last decade. In any software / IT job interview, a fresh candidate would definitely be asked to write some 'sorting algorithm'. It's so regular...