How are automatic and hybrid cars driven ?

So what is to be done with the gear shift of those automatic cars, and what happens in each position ?

And as for hybrid cars, how to shift from I.C engine to the electric motor while driving ? where exactly are those shifters present inside the cars ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to reset the contactor by using the done bit of Timer. Suppose I have DOL (Direct online connection) for MOTOR. when i press Start Push-button than my Motor...
I am interesting to know about the mechanics mechanisms that use the conveyors in products lines automations systems.​I am interesting to know more about "span" roller (I am not sure...
The GNOME Project has finally released GNOME 3.8 today. GNOME 3.8 is the result of 6 months of hard-work 35936 contributions by around 1K people. This latest version of GNOME...
Hello sir,How can Backup and Restore Databases in mysqldump using MySQL server5.0 with java.Please help and give me Sourcecode in java.
I'm sure there are very few among them who're proud of their handwriting skills (I'm certainly not, but I try to improve) and you might draw your inspiration from this...