1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

How and where can I learn about drone technology?

Question asked by Jay Patel in #Startups & Business on Feb 15, 2020
Jay Patel
Jay Patel · Feb 15, 2020
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

hello everyone,Right now I am in 3rd year of BE.I am interested in learning about drone technology and I want to make start up based on drone application.so from where can I learn about it I proper way and how can I meet the people who are doing this!! 

Posted in: #Startups & Business
Swarup Pan
Swarup Pan · Feb 16, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

If you wanna learn something new in this world right now it doesn't matter from which background or which technology are you knowledged of.

With the help of google and internet you can learn anything from scratch of your own.

If you are interested in learning drone and robotics stuff you can learn it from youtube, udemy, edx, coursera, unacademy, NPTEL etc.

bill yorke
bill yorke · Feb 17, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

edX offers courses and affirmations structured in organization with pioneers in the field, doing astonishing things with self-sufficient mechanical technology. You can examine what goes into building an automaton or see how automatons fit into explicit businesses. Most automatons are prepared to fly. For a diagram of how that occurs, PennX offers a seminar on Robotics to show you elements and control.

For focused data, USM gives a diagram of Drones and Autonomous Systems for explicit understandings of those mechanics. For industry-explicit data, Wageningen offers a seminar on Drones and Agriculture, and USM offers a seminar on applications in Emergency Systems. Each class is intended to give the premise to how self-governing frameworks can change our comprehension of apply autonomy.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up