How an engineer folds a t-shirt : awesome video

CEans,

This is how a 'Crazy' Engineer folds a t-shirt. Awesome Video -

[youtube]fZKKrUXjzDY[/youtube]

What do you say? Do you have better ideas?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    wow, that's cool.. ha ha..
    I could use that I think.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Nice video, I think he could add one more function of gently flipping the folded shirt into a tray instead of picking up with hands everytime so that its crease is maintained.😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure, that's crazy engineering! We'd like to see it in action. I'd like one more functionality - the device should make a 'Yay!' sound every time the t-shirt folding is perfect.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    he does not even have to flip, he can place the tray just below the folding machine and lift the other end!

anyways thats too good!

but will he fold trousers?😕
    just have two boards and one amongst which is again cut into half

put the trousers in the middle fold and again fold the small part ???
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    durga
    he does not even have to flip, he can place the tray just below the folding machine and lift the other end!

anyways thats too good!
    By flipping I meant that only dear durga. 😁
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    I'm going to use that! That's amazing!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁 This is Adam Smith. I am a Computer Engineering Graduate from America.
Hi, I am making a robotics project. I am using shape memory alloy wires in place of motors. I need help with the electronics part as I have no idea...
​CEans, CE has associated with VNIT's Aarohi - Central India's Biggest Youth Cultural Event. 😀 Head over to Aarohi's official website: AAROHI 09 - Home More to follow soon!
Just. I come out with an idea on Car Braking System. I see alot of accident due to the failure of the brakes either front or back brake. So i...
Hi!!!!!!! CEans😁 I am making a project on embbeded systems "Programable Alarm clock using AT89C2051" Rings alarm buzzer for 1 minute, then turn the alarm off. We can easily modify...