How adding artificial intelligence to our midst could be much more disruptive?

Think of classic sci-fi depictions: C-3PO and R2-D2 working with the Rebel Alliance to thwart the Empire in Star Wars, say, or HAL 9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey and Ava from Ex Machina plotting to murder their ostensible masters. But these imaginings were not focused on AI’s broader and potentially more significant social effects—the ways AI could affect how we humans interact with one another. 

Will Robots Change Human Relationships? - The Atlantic

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Put five, eight, 12 or more people together in a room, and it's a crapshoot as to how well they'll function as a team. The larger the group, the more...
I need a broad guildlines on the above project topic plss
I want some suggestions about this cdac .i am interested in signal processing , signald and systems like that subjects .How can i enter into cdac
challenges in electrical field that are not able to solve or they r not being solved easily.. The new inventions new crazes that are raising in electrical field.. So that...
I am a final year student .In the month of January we had campus recruitment , selected candidates  received letter of intent by Mphasis . When can we expect joining...