How about SAP as a career

Is it feasible to take SAP as a career option..............?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gsk_ssit
    Is it feasible to take SAP as a career option..............?
    I know several SAP professionals. Whether it's feasible or not, depends totally on you. What potentials problems/issues do you see in choosing a career in SAP?
  • gsk_ssit
    gsk_ssit
    The_Big_K
    I know several SAP professionals. Whether it's feasible or not, depends totally on you. What potentials problems/issues do you see in choosing a career in SAP?
    Actually i have some money prob some of my friends told to join for SAP.This is new field how about growth, is there future for me if i chose to go for a SAP....which module i should select ..pl suggest?
  • Milankumar Patel
    Milankumar Patel
    Hello CrazyEngineers,
    I want to know about SAP-testing career growth.right now I am in the sap-testing unit of a good MNC. Before that I was given training on J2EE and SAP-Basis By the company.
    And for becoming a SAP-Consultant from now which are the steps I should follow? Which certification will be needed for that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Hibernate Query Language What are the main differences between HQL and SQL ?
Share it by some funny quotes . . .
Yesterday I was talking with my friend, who is also about to graduate [from different locality] & he was telling me that he has spent lots of amount in books...
The whole point behind an online community is to talk. We log-in here daily to participate in the discussions. We should be here to initiate discussions and express thoughts on...
The mysteries of the Puma Punku ruins in South America are explored. Investigators tap into forensic evidence and computer tests to study whether aliens may have inhabited this sophisticated complex....