How a sewing machine works? [animated video]

Have you ever wondered about the underlying mechanism of a sewing machine. Most Indian homes have one at their home. Your ma or grandma also know how to quickly stitch up your shirts and pants and anything that is torn. In this simple video, you will understand how the bobbin, the needle, the thread work to making the magic of mechanical sewing happens.

Take a look -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anybody can have any idea pls share to me \\\\\
I know it sounds silly .... but for obvious reasons i would like to know how do i like someone's post or thread?? 😕😕....I seriously need to appreciate many pals...
Hi all, This is Pankaj jain from chandigarh.I am 2012 passout graduate and did Btech in Electrical engineering.I have a 2.5 year work experience with oswal group a textile manufacturer...
Myself Mrinal Saha, did B.Tech in IT on 2005 & having 8.4 yrs experience in GIS & Engineering.Now I have resigned from my company & plan to do CDAC PG...
Hi, I completed my graduation in electrical engineering. i joined as a fresher in MNC company and working as an automation testing engineer from past 1.2 years .I worked on...