Here i would be posting jobs for fresher so that you don't have to go anywhere

Regards
Pawan

Replies

• fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    Sail

Eligibility:-
    BE/ B.Tech (Mech/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy/ ETE/ Instrmn/ Civil/ CSE) MCA.

How to Apply :
    Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’website.The online registration site would be open from 9th May, 2009 to 30th June, 2009.

After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details with space for passport size photograph & signature. This is to be sent, by Ordinary post to Steel Authority of India Limited, Post Bag No. 10, Lodhi Road Post Office, New Delhi -110003, so as to reach latest by 4th July, 2009.

Last Date:-30 june

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks if you are on twitter, let's follow each other. Me -> @thebigk 😁 CrazyEngineers.com channel -> @crazyengineers You?
hello friends,,,i have a 4+1 speaker set with my computer...it also has an in built FM player..if i play the FM player separately then it functions properly but if i...
What is the cheapest technology that can be used to realize a small distribution network that has a load of about 750 kw.
CEans, Go through our Small Talk with Dr. Foley here -> Dr. Michael (Mike) Foley - Bluetooth 3.0, SIG & Beyond - CrazyEngineers Discuss the small talk in this thread.
First I would like to introduce my self, I am a student in Electronics and Communication department in AAST-MT in Alexandria, Egypt. The next semester is my last semester (the...