Honeywell Campus Placement Papers (Latest) 2011-2012 Batch - Let's Disucss solutions

Very few, negligible amount of detail has been written about this company, it's placement drives etc..
It's not even mentioned here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Could someone share the latest placement paper questions? We can discuss them here.

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Re: Honeywell Campus Placement Papers (Latest) 2011-2012 Batch - Let's Disucss soluti

Check this - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I heard that in Tech Mahindra technical interview the focus is on communication skills and they check for some basic knowledge of a programming language mentioned in Resume and 3rd...
I want to install Linux OS in my PC, Configuration is RAM:- 512 MB Intel P4 Processor Free HDD:- 25 GB I had tried to Install Ubuntu 11.04 but don't...
After the success of the normal aptitude tests, few CEans have suggested that we conduct technical aptitude tests on CE. I like the idea, but since we have engineers from...
I am appearing in CET exam for engineering. I visited the Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore web site (dbit.co.in) & I found they are quite active in the personality...
😒 just trying 2 b a CrazyEngineer. nubie.. ur guidance might b helpfull for me..😒