Honeycomb 3.0 Provides Data Encryption

Recently, Google demonstrated the newer version of the Android series, Android Honeycomb 3.0. The demo of the new OS was given on Motorola’s* Xoom tablet which is soon to be launched (They say that it would be out in late February of early March). The new Google OS is expected to bring in a lot [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today, I read a news about Nokia introducing a bicycle mobile charger in India in March this year. If you are an Eco-friendly person and believe in energy saving concept,...
Found this article while surfing. I thought I should share it with you. Two incidents drove me to write this article. In the first incident, a woman wished that her...
Everyone is aware of the fact that Doctors take pledge/oath when they graduate. But we as engineers don't take any such pledge or oath. Let's create our own "Engineers' Pledge"....
Experience the cultural extravaganza at SHRI RAMDEOBABA KAMLA NEHRU ENGINEERING COLLEGE kick starting from 3rd feb. Feel the symphony in the cultural atmosphere. New events like paintball, zorbing, boxcricket any...
Wikileaks quickly became a household name by leaking out government documents and unearthing the videos of Iraq war. WikiLeaks has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by Snorre Valen,...