Honda U3-X Video

Honda's developed a personal mobility vehicle (I think the news is old, but I found it few minutes ago 😉 ) and its called U3-X.

U3-X takes the unicycles to the next level by allowing the cycle to move in any direction just by simple lean.

Look at the video:

[video=youtube;zCSQPnGkt78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCSQPnGkt78[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A magnitude 7.7 earthquake shook Indonesia's northwest island of Sumatra early Wednesday, triggering a small tsunami, snapping power lines and sending panicked residents rushing for higher ground. There were scattered...
is there any way to get dos prompt over login screen ? like when my system boots up it shows up the user name and password but instead of logging...
A study has shown switching fonts for printing can save on ink. Century Gothic and Times New Roman top the savings list. Century Gothic uses 30% less ink in printing...
😉 I have been doing a low power vlsi design of comparator(4 bit) for precomputation for my 8th sem project . I want to analyse the power at digital synthesis...
Flying.com, which has been online since 1994, to cater to the aviation industry, has been bought by the UsedAirplances, Inc. for whopping 1.1 million USD from an unknown seller. The...