Honda to help disabled walk - Robot stride assist Device

Honda is becoming an all round transport company. Walking is transportation too, right?
Honda is coming in with robotic stride assist devices to help people with walking problems:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting. I remember covering #-Link-Snipped-# mobility device few days ago on VoiCE. It's on a similar concept; but what I like the most is the balancing abilities of these mechanical gadgets.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micro power consuming devices like body worn health monitors and watches may soon be powered by thermoelectric wrist bands. https://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadgets-electronics/stories/power-a-device-using-only-your-body-heat
Hello everyone I have to make an MP3 player on FPGA but I am a little bit lost. I mean I know that I have to read about things before...
Felix Baumgartner is one real daredevil who's going to jump from the record-breaking height of 120000 ft. During his freefall, he'll attain supersonic speeds. You can catch the event live...
Hi friends i had installed idm in my laptop but it was only for 30 days trial period now i need help to get the crack of it can any...
Micromax, the company that popularised dual SIM budget phones in India has now entered the consumer electronics markets. Micromax has launched LED TVs at a very competitive price range. Here...