HONDA Mobilio Production-Model Ready; India Launch Confirmed July 2014

Honda Cars Price in India, Honda New Models 2023, User Reviews, Offers and comparisons Cars India Limited (HCIL) has officially confirmed the launch of the new Honda Mobilio MPV in India next month. Based on the Brio hatchback platform, this seven-seater multi-purpose-vehicle is developed specially for Asian countries, and shall be rolled out of Honda's production factory in Greater Noida. Mobilio is Honda's first MPV in India, but they've a strong global legacy with Odyssey, Freed and Stepwagon.

2014_Honda_Mobilio

The Mobilio MPV is comparatively larger than its market competition Maruti Ertiga, with a 4.4 meter length and a ground clearance of 185mm. Even the interiors are spacious with comfortable in-house seating, and the company claims that even with this spacious cabin the MPV won't stand out as huge and could be easily parked. The Mobilio gets the 1.5-liter petrol and diesel engines (same as on Honda City, but with different tuning). The engine shall be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, and the petrol engine shall also enjoy an option of an automatic CVT box.
Interior-Honda-Mobilio

For its size and design, Moiblio should feature somewhere between Toyota Innova and the Ertiga, thus creating a new sub-category in India's MPV-segment. The estimated price of this MPV is in the bracket of Rs 7 lakh to Rs 11 lakh.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    At this decent package, I bet Honda mobillo would be acting a good competitor as you had mentioned . Honda has its own fan following and this will add more to it.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Brio+Jazz+CR-V=MOBILIO
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Point of attraction are
    1. Better interior space and comfortable third-row seating.(Most Important as its competitor Ertiga's third row is made to accommodate only for kids.)
    2. Best-in-class ground clearance of 185mm.
    3. Brand - Honda technology.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The official price list is out -

Petrol Version: Rs. 6.83 lakh - Rs. 9.86 lakh (Ex. Showroom)
    Diesel Version: Rs. 8.25 lakh - Rs. 11.31 lakh (Ex. Showroom)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tractor Beam has become a reality. Straight from science fiction into the labs of a team of researchers from University of Dundee, UK and Southampton and Illinois Wesleyan, the dream...
I have an idea, that there should a tab known as 'Open source software', in which users can post their code. This is would help many newcomers like me and...
ASUS added new members to its tablet line up by unveiling ASUS MeMO Pad 7 and 8 (ME176C and ME181C), ASUS MeMO Pad 8 (ME581CL), ASUS Fonepad 7 and 8...
Samsung seems to be quite determined to push its home grown operating system across all its devices. After rooting Tizen on its smartwatches with an update and announcing its first...
I'm an engineer working in transportation. In my previous life, I worked as a software developer. So, when I started working as an engineer, I started writing an application largely...