Honda CBR 650F - Specs & Price In India

Honda Motorcycles India has announced that they'll bring the much awaited Honda CBR 650F in India in 2016. The production of the bike is expected to being next year; but actual delivery may take a few more months. That's too long a wait, but I hope it will be worth it. The price of Honda CBR 650F in India is expected to be around Rs. 7 - 7.5L. Let's have a quick look at the technical specs of the bike.

The CBR650F will be completely assembled in India at an upcoming factory in Ahmadabad, Gujarat; and it will be Honda's 4th factory in India. The Japanese motorcycling giant was expected to announce the CBR500R; but has surprised everyone by announcing the bigger brother instead. Apart from its beastly looks, there's some awesome engineering that goes on the chassis. The 650cc bike will boast a 4 cylinder DOHC (aka Double Overhead Camshaft) engine capable of producing 87 bhp at about 11k rpm; with the peak torque of about 6.4kgm at about 8k rpm. As you'd expect in any superbike; the machine will have a 6-speed gearbox.

Honda-CBR-650-F-India

Honda's engineers promise that they've fine-tuned the fuel injection for overall better performance at various engine revs. The bike will also have Anti-lock braking system aka ABS.

If Honda gets the pricing right, expect a lot of interest from the Indian biking and automobile enthusiasts. The CBR 650F will fight head on with the already established Kawasaki Ninja 650.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Good article .Can we expect a good coverage of Delhi Auto Expo?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Good article .Can we expect a good coverage of Delhi Auto Expo?
    We aren't attending the expo ourselves. I guess we should really start exploring the options of sending our team to cover the expo live and reporting back from the ground zero.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We aren't attending the expo ourselves. I guess we should really start exploring the options of sending our team to cover the expo live and reporting back from the ground zero.
    Great!!!!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Any plans of starting a YouTube channel? It's quite the sensation if you've got it right, and if you start off great you've 1 lakh 50 thousand or so Engineers already to sit and 'watch' 👍👀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We do have a channel in the name 'CrazyEngineers' ; but I had created it long ago to upload my own guitar videos.

We might launch a channel if we find out something very concrete to upload to it on regular basis.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ After it was confirmed that Satya Nadella will be the CEO of Microsoft, people worldwide (and CE) have been placing high hopes on him to make the brand Microsoft...
From the past few years, mankind has been plagued with very serious issues, one of them being a continuously declining farm output coupled with a growing urban population. One of...
GNOME Music App for GNOME DE, is still under development. It's still under development & thus many features are still not added & not working. It's bit buggy too. But,...
how a 4G technology actually working in cell phone?
kindly help me, i've enteren my last name in middle name and intial at the last, what can I do?