Honda Brio - MPV expected to hit Indonesian International Motor Show

Yes , the wait is over and Honda has unveiled the new look of Honda Brio which boosts the Honda's image to counter attack MarutiErtiga.The official sketch of Honda Brio based MPV was released yesterday.honda-brio-mpv-sketch-560x420-19072013_560x420
They have finalised the ground clearance of brio and it be 185mm which would be a blessing to overcome the Indian road conditions.The officials had said that the Brio will have an 1.5Litre Petrol motor for Indonesian market so we will wait for the petrol variant but Diesel will be definitely there to make us happy.Honda,with the recent success in amaze is confident to enter India with another suprise(BRIO - MPV).The Brio MPV will come with lot of stuffings in the interior and a large spacing make it elegant.Honda-Brio-based-MPV-specification
This cute monster will be unveiled in Indonasian International Motor show in september.
Are you geared up CEans??????????????

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Though design is subjective, personally I feel the last great design from Honda was Civic in 2006. That was radical and different.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    After Civic all of the design from Honda is not surely much innovative and almost the same prototype

I think this is a new design let's see a little more time and more revelations will be helpful

PS: Ecosport is just awesome Couldn't take my eyes of it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I need some expert advice here. I have worked for a product based company for almost an year and then switched to another company (product based too). I...
I was wondering, whether it is possible to get the assembly codes of the cartridge based gaming console by any possible way ? If No,then what's reason behind that ?...
This is the news we think a lot of us have been waiting for - Reliance to make an official entry in to the 4G Internet markets in India. TOI...
So, suddenly I don't know what happened to me, I am very much attracted to 8-bit games & 16-bit sega games. i want them in Raspberry Pi. A question popped...
for some companies there is a video synthesis test. a movie clipping will be given and we have to write a few points about the clipping. Many students (even highly...