Honda Aviator 2017 launched with BS-IV engine, price starts at Rs. 52,077

Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Limited a subsidiary of the Japanese Honda Motors Company, has launched the latest version of its Honda Aviator scooter with compliance to the Indian Government's BS-IV (Bharat Stage IV) emission norms. The Aviator is now available in five new variants namely, Aviator with drum brake, Aviator disc brake, Aviator drum brake (BS IV), Aviator disc brake (BS IV) and the Aviator with alloy wheels (BS IV) with the price starting at Rs 52,077 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).

honda-aviator

The new Aviator is powered by the BS-IV compliant 109.19cc Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke spark-ignition engine which generates 8bhp at 7,000rpm and a peak torque of 8.94Nm at 5,500rpm. It comes paired with a V-Matic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) gearbox and delivers a top speed of 82kmph. There is the Honda Eco Technology which delivers improved fuel economy and Combi Brake technology for stability and shorter braking distance.

Measuring 1,802 mm in length, 703 mm in width and 1,162 mm height, the scooter features a 6L fuel tank and 20 liters of under seat storage space with mobile charging socket. Honda has also included the now mandatory, Automatic Headlight On (AHO) feature to the two-wheeler that turns the headlight ON when the rider switches ON the engine ignition. The vehicle sits on the 90/90-12 front and 90/100-10 tubeless tyres and has a kerb weight of 105kgs.

2017-Honda-Aviator-rear

The 2017 Honda Aviator will be made available in four colours: Pearl Igneous Black, Rebel Red Metallic, Pearl Amazing White and Matt Selene Silver Metallic.
It will be available for sale at the dealerships across India on the below-mentioned prices for the five different variants.

Honda Aviator with drum brake: Rs 51,637
Honda Aviator with drum brake (BS-IV): Rs 52,077
Honda Aviator with disc brake: Rs 56,983
Honda Aviator with disc brake (BS-IV): Rs 56,454
Honda Aviator with drum brake and alloy wheels (BS-IV): Rs 54,022

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | www.financialexpress.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I formatted my Macbook Air and installed a fresh copy of OSX Sierra. I ran the setup and to my surprised specific keys: K, I, O, M (and maybe few...
Curious to know how many of our fellow engineers decide whether they want to use the product based upon the underlying technology that powers it? For example, if I were...
Clad in premium metal designs, Lava has unveiled a pair of mid-range smartphones Z10 and Z25 with 4G VoLTE support at INR 11,500 and INR 18,000 respectively. Both the handsets...
NASA scientists have integrated the deep space atomic clock (DSAC) with the Orbital Test Bed (OTB) satellite to be launched into the orbit towards end of the year. This atomic...
German premium automaker Porsche has unveiled the second-generation of the four-door sedan Panamera Turbo series, comprising of the Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo Executive and the Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo in...