Homosexual relationships( Gay/Lesbian), unethical or Normal ? (Mature Content)

This is mature debate plus pretty controversial, so avoid flaming on anyone's view.

Yo I will be strictly honest here, I never understood this Gay/Lesbian & even this "beastiality". For me, this is creepy; oh let's say "Satanic" ,isnt it?

Whenever i read/listen gay/lesbian term, the following questions come in my mind:
Have you ever seen two animals indulging in homo sex?
Isn't this gay/lesbian thing is against nature law?
Do you think this is psychopath or normal ?

Replies

• Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Satanic? Oh dear.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    So you think "beastiality" is holy?
    good going lass !
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I hate the practise more than the person involved answering your questions it violates all the laws passed on by or purely ethic filled ancestors
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Psychopath or normal? Lets add genetic to that. I heard on the radio of a study that suggests homosexuality can be linked to genetics. I personally think its wrong a society is making up too many excuses in an attempt for sympathy and acceptance. I agree fully with Troll_So_Hard in that it defies the law of nature and by extension the law of the Lord. As we say here, Adam was made for Eve and not Steve. I will not stigmatize homosexuals or victimize them as they could have been influenced on a psychological level.
    Beastiality is sex with animals? If so then its the same wrong.
    The world doesn't seem to know whats right or wrong anymore. No line is being drawn. We instead make up excuses to justify doing the wrong thing. Politicians and leaders do it and we are all guilty of doing it at some point in our lives. Its lying to oneself and the world. We need to check ourselves and fix the root of the problem instead of trying to treat it. If I hurt anyone I am sorry. These are my honest opinions. Nothing we say is set in stone or law, we just try to make society work for the sake of mankind's future and vitality. Its the law of the land.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Beastiality, creepy, satanic!! Boy, you do hate homosexuals! Anyways, coming on my views, who the hell cares about animals? Well, we are more developed, so we are supposed to do something different, aren't we? 😉 On a serious note, I dont think their minds are developed till the level where they can think about their sexuality. Well, nature didnt decide with whom we should have intercourse with, we did. Yes, you have to be with another sex to achieve the goal of reproduction, and that is a good point, provided that is your only and ultimate goal. And third questions depends on your definition of normal. Gays are not psychopaths that I am sure, and I see them as normal people with a different taste. Try to think out of the box, my friend. Dont shrink your thinking to whatever people are saying for centuries. I dont think homosexuality is wrong, its just different.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Pensu
    Beastiality, creepy, satanic!! Boy, you do hate homosexuals! Anyways, coming on my views, who the hell cares about animals? Well, we are more developed, so we are supposed to do something different, aren't we? 😉 On a serious note, I dont think their minds are developed till the level where they can think about their sexuality. Well, nature didnt decide with whom we should have intercourse with, we did. Yes, you have to be with another sex to achieve the goal of reproduction, and that is a good point, provided that is your only and ultimate goal. And third questions depends on your definition of normal. Gays are not psychopaths that I am sure, and I see them as normal people with a different taste. Try to think out of the box, my friend. Dont shrink your thinking to whatever people are saying for centuries. I dont think homosexuality is wrong, its just different.
    To each his own...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    In short this isn't psychopatic, but normal. because all human beings have desires
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    I am of the opinion that what makes a person is what they are like. Their character is much more important. What they do when they have adversity doing the moonwalk on their head is so much more important than their sexual preference, in case of homosexuals. Bestiality is.....a bit sickening, to tell the truth.

I personally know a lesbian girl, and apart from her sexual preference, she is just as normal a person as you or I.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE's not the right place to discuss mature content. I'm closing the thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have heard that IBM conducts some certification exams, I searched their website but could not find anything useful. Can somebody please help me out
Hey Biggie I never noted it till now The last two days I wanted to stay behind late in CE and I noted the same error both the time exactly...
Great that ten engineering students from four Indian colleges bag the prestigious InVent Awrd from Avery Dennison. This award recognises the inveentiveness and entrepreneurial skills of Science, Engineering and Technology...
what is Cavitation, what is it's cause and how can we overcome this???
I have to download pdf file and pdffilename comes from url as parameter and my pdf is placed in d:/var/1/abc.pdf my issue is if at run time i put /var/xyz.pdf...