Home Built Paint Booth

Hello everybody,

I hope I am in the right section here. I want to build a paint booth in my garage.
in my free time, I love to dabble in model making. Building such a booth would be a small project of it's own, cause i've never really done something like that. I want to build something similar to this: #-Link-Snipped-#
obviously it doesn't need to be quite as professional, but I'd like to have a proper deduction of paint mists.
Would be glad for some general starters how to do such a paint booth & where to start

Regards,
Norbert

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax India is back on the launch spree and this time its a treat for selfie maniacs among us. Called the 'Canvas Selfie Lens' smartphone, here we are looking at...
A Stepped bar is hung from the ceiling as shown in the figure. The cross section of AB=500 mm^2 and that of BC=200 mm^2. Assuming that the density of both...
InFocus is a bit late in joining the gang, but never say never. The US based smartphone maker has unveiled a new smartphone called 'InFocus M530' in India. Though the...
A team of researchers from UC San Diego have made it possible for an artificial cell to mimic an important characteristic of a living cell that makes them capable of...
Imagine a swarm of ant-robots carrying strands of threads to build a nest. That could become a reality with the research presented by a team of engineers from Iowa State...