Home Automation with Android

This guy is using Google Now feature to voice recognition for command and NFC also. Controlling door lock, setting A/C temperature, Computer On/Off, even making popcorn 👍 .
It's just start and there could be endless possibility.

I am curious how to build circuit stuffs?
Can we build these stuffs here, In India?

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# we can definitely built such circuits core part is very simple there will some some basic relay to operate appliances but on that there are some NFC receiver module and some control unit which is receiving commands.

But still this system need many more years to enter into Indian market as some basic Home Automation device like using IR and simple Mobile App to ON OFF appliances is struggling.

But yes if you want to work out on GUI and mobile application side we can make Home Automation for you.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Google X team is working on same type of project with more advanced features which will be in the mainstream news by 2014.

This kindof project is exciting. Anyone knows what are the necessary hardware required for the implementation of this project ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Google X team is working on same type of project with more advanced features which will be in the mainstream news by 2014.

This kindof project is exciting. Anyone knows what are the necessary hardware required for the implementation of this project ?
    Some NFC Chip, Motor Driver and Relay I think.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    NFC is still a distance technology for India, it will take time to come into mainstream.
    I guess only WiFi (may be Bluetooth also) would be enough for all purpose.
  • seema ruturaj
    seema ruturaj
    Looking for home automation with android check out this India's #1 Smart Home Automation Solution & System – BuildTrack

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia has made official the launch of the new smartphone Nokia Lumia 625, which it fondly calls 'The Hero of the Big Screen' in a press release. And rightly so,...
As the monsoon wrecks havoc in many cities in India, people will be missing the bright summer sun. But what if you stay in a town where the sun goes...
Verizon Wireless has launched three new Motorola Smartphones. Here we are at the unveiling of the Motorola Droid range of phones, after a series of leaks, - The Droid Mini,...
Do they have any dress code CDAC banglore for girls??someone tell me know!!!!
Making the life of commuters in Delhi, India a bit smoother than before, the Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System (DIMTS) has launched a new app called Delhi Transit Bus Info...