Hollywood Movies

Lets start a thread for hollywood movies... ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Mithil.Deshmukh
    Mithil.Deshmukh
    SAW 2 and Ring 2

yesterday I saw "SAW 2" and "Ring 2". Didnt expected that the sequel would be so gr8...but u have to watch the first movie "SAW 1 " and "RING 1" in order to understand the second part...

SAW 2 is even more gross than the first part and the legend of the 'JIGSAW' Killer continues further...must watch for the peop;e who love watching thriller,suspense,horror movies...

As far as "RING 2 " goes i thought the first part was better, but that doesn't mean that the second part is not gud,just that the first one had more thrills and suspense,which wont be there in 2 as u already have some idea whts going to happen..least worth watching...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool

That's fantastic ๐Ÿ˜

I'm not sure if its released in India. Can't wait to see it. ๐Ÿ˜
  • the_perplexed_me
    the_perplexed_me
    Didnt see any hollywood movie in recent days. Instead of posting review, i want to ask the people, what do they think about the bollywood movies in general made these days....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Total Mess

I wasted my money on 'Home Delivery'. :x

Just wondering why do people waste so much money on making such movies?

No Script, No Story, No Comedy bla blah !

Guys, I'm looking forward to discussions about Perplexed's question. What do you think about Bollywood movies made these days? I seldom watch Bollywood movies so can't comment ๐Ÿ˜

Let the posts begin ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • manish
    manish
    I am also the culprit of "Home Delivery"
    movie doesn't have story,concept at al...
    To bollywood dnt make such non-sense movies,
    Give some entertainment buddies...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hollywood Bestsellers

Guys!

I'm against comparing Bollywood & Hollywood. Just imagine how would 'Cast Away' be if it were directed by a Bollywood director :roll:

Hero dances around the trees and sings ๐Ÿ˜› while the family members pray for his return lol
  • Dionysus
    Dionysus
    Are you suggesting that "Castaway", was in any way, a good movie?
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    conflicts of opinions

To Big K : Home Delivery ? indian movie? :roll:

To Dino : I liked Castaway. I'm a big Tom Hanks fan 8) anyway.

To chavat : planning 'SAW 2' this weekend

JeRry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've seen this on damn so many forums! Let's start it here too ๐Ÿ˜ Last person to reply this thread wins. So I'm the winner right now :dance: rick
I'll explain the current ranking system. If you got something better in your (crazy) mind, reply back in this thread ๐Ÿ˜ Rank - Min.# of Posts Fresher - 1 Senior...
Let's get started with our blog ids. I'm sure many of us write blogs. So publish your blog links here. Let others read your blog ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'll set the ball...
Frankly, I do not like imposing rules & regulations. ๐Ÿ˜ But let's follow some simple rules for posting messages on CrazyEngineers. That'll keep the forums cool n neat. ---- Important...
Let's dedicate this place to dream jobs n projects! ๐Ÿ˜€ Do NOT post advertisements or your resume on these forums. Also refrain from sharing any personal information ( cell. No/...