holiday wishes

Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays to everyone!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Merry Christmas everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ ! Have a great time filled with joy!
  • syedaafaq
    syedaafaq
    Happy Holidays........ Enjoy these holidays with your friends and family members... merry christmas........
  • aashima
    aashima
    Merry Xmas! Have a great week! ๐Ÿ˜
  • bhuvanaa12
    bhuvanaa12
    Happy Christmas and new year wishes to all.Thanks to all those who send wishes.Have great and successful year.
    ----------------------
    bhuvi

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Have a Great year ahead and Merry X'mas 2009!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I'm to calculate the (static or dynamic) capacitance of a silicon wire shown in the Figure below. When a bias is applied to the metal electrodes, a current...
it might be a merry christmas to thousands of families...but not for us.. and neither for one of my frined's family...she has reached INDIA today but laying in a box......
CEans, I request all of the first day first show watchers to post a review as soon as you get out of cinema hall ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'll update the thread...
i m having vista home premium with IE7, while booking rail ticket in irctc site, upon reaching page where passenger details given, there is a GO button, after presssing that,...
People i need your help. I need find and from pc but i don't know what app can help me. Does anybody know something about it?๐Ÿ˜Ž