Hobbies & Interests
: Cricket,Cricket,Cricket

Aim in life
:IIM Graduate

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I was told by my cousin to do so 😉

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. Good to have you with us. Is your cousin a member of CE as well? I'm curious to know what he/she told you and what motivated you to join?

Good to know that you're an MBA - IIM aspirant. I'm sure you'll find CE interesting and you'll be an active member of the site.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    At last! 👍 It's good that you have joined.! welcome Home.!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, friend! 👍 We hope you enjoy your stay as much as CEan @vinod993 does.

Feel free to take part in discussions.
  • Sairam_007
    Sairam_007
    lol thanks guys...will look to enjoy my time and gain as much as i can from CE.!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is Knowing Python a very necessary and important criteria for placements these days? CEans help me out.!?
Does any one have idea about the selection process of harmon international?If yes then plz tell the aptitude questions and the selection process.
hi guys , something bout me 😀 Name:suguna *Engineering Trade:civil Location:kuala Lumpur , Malaysia *Occupation: student *Hobbies & Interests: i dont av any fixed hobbies cuz basically i dnt like...
CEans, I've put up a new welcome notice for all the visitors of the site (who're not logged in). I hope it looks 'nice' and 'appealing'. Please have a look...
Don’t have a spoon? I’ll fix that… Seatbelt broken? I can fix that! New TV too big for the old cabinet? I can fix that! Electrical problem? I can fix...