hobbies

hi!!!!!!!! friends!!!!!!!
i have forgotten all my hobbies since d day i got admission in my college
πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
we hardly get time for hobbies πŸ˜”
there are so many assignments,experiment,homework,viva which never ends
but i think CE is best to fulfill hobbies & also very useful & helpful!!!!!

Replies

• thechamp
    thechamp
    well let me tell you my condition. last time i saw 2003 world cup ball by ball. since than i have not seen any cricket match completely, except some T-20.
    still i watch a bit tennis..hehhhe.. and watch movies, listen to songs
  • Chaitali Sumita
    Chaitali Sumita
    vru18
    hi!!!!!!!! friends!!!!!!!
    i have forgotten all my hobbies since d day i got admission in my college
    πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
    we hardly get time for hobbies πŸ˜”
    there are so many assignments,experiment,homework,viva which never ends
    but i think CE is best to fulfill hobbies & also very useful & helpful!!!!!

hey hey vru18.....i do really agree with you.....we are always overloaded with lots of assignments,homeworks n all......and with every lab attached is the scary viva with the grand viva at the end!!!its really tough to be in touch with our hobbies but we very well know"when there is a will there is a way"......
    i think we can find some time out (basically during the evenings) and thus can fulfill our wish!!!!
    well about my hobbies....i like listening to music,singing and watching TV!!!! and i try to do all these thing by finding out sometime from my busy schedule!!! so try n you will definitely succeed!!!😁
  • vishu445
    vishu445
    Ya sure, getting time for your hobbies means getting time for yourself. I feel takeing time out for your hobbies is a very nice of kepping yourself refresed and happy. In this way it also enhances your performance in all other fields.
    So stop being a machine and feel free to be happy ! 😁
  • Vega
    Vega
    If you all can get a time to surf internet, you also can get time for your hobbies. Hobbies help very much to lower the stress and keep the happiness in one's life alive. One must pursue them througout the life however busy he is.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    hobbies are very good even how much we busy in our life ,but we should spend some time for ourselves..my hobbies is playing keyboard(casio) ,listen to music and my CE site πŸ˜€
  • krazytechno
    krazytechno
    For me hobby is something which i like to do from my soul.So it never remains same.
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    "Life would be very boring without hobbies; we would appear like robots, without feelings, like color blind creatures, like aliens on our own planet. Hobbies give sense to our existence"
    Reading books is my one of the hobby I always used to read books in the spare time from the childhood books are my best friends
  • Somi
    Somi
    Hey all!!Well i love playing games on my computer, surfing the net. Beside that i like painting and yes fashion designing. Shopping is always there and so is surfing T.V.!!!
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Hey guys i agree that we have lots of load on our shoulder when we reach college campus from a long 1 month semester break . And hardly we get time to fulfill our hobbies, well many says that surfing the net is hobby but i think surfing the net is the need especially for C.S.E students. And my hobby is playing and watching cricky, playing chess, singing and listening songs.................etc........
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    You are right after coming to college we don't have time from exams, seminars, assignments etc. Its really a tough life here. And its hard to take time out for your hobbies.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah very right

it is almost 3 years ,when i got admission in engineering college and i hardly find any time for my hobbies .I love to play badminton,chess,gardening
  • selvamech90
    selvamech90
    my hobbies include collecting foreign country coins,i am a numismatist....doing my BE MECH final yr.....coins and stamps are ma favourite...
    love travelling too...
  • comuni
    comuni
    My Hobby is collection of DVD,s.
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I have many hobbies. But most of all Think deeply gives me the real pleasure. And i am lucky it can be done anytime, anywhere.
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    My hobbies are listening music watching movies and (Mostly) playing Counter strike.....πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The speciality of my hobby is that everyone does it, but I am the one who does it as a hobby.
    Its sleeping.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    my hobbies are playing nfs games and chatting on imvu
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    aj_onduty
    The speciality of my hobby is that everyone does it, but I am the one who does it as a hobby.
    Its sleeping.
    Same here.
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    NFS MW was my previous hobby, but now m tired of it after completing it 4 times
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey do you seen nfs world or nfs hotpersuit-3 newly released games in 2010
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    the latest nfs that i played was undercover, because newer versions are not compatable with my system
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ok fine same problem with me too
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    all nfs has some specific ways to complete races or game i.e. it is definite , thats why i got bored after completing, but in CS i learn new things every time i play specially on LAN thats why it is still my hobby πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ok nice i like it
  • freak16
    freak16
    How true this fact that in this era where everyone to get ahead of others , world is ready to pull you down , plus the burden you have its really tough to redress your hobbies.
    I have hobby of writings poems and be philosophicam is always my passion though i alwsys avoid to do it on CE..
  • ReverseEngineer
    ReverseEngineer
    I agree, we love the work that we do, but we really need a little time to recharge. It makes our work better that way. Going non-stop greatly lowers our quality of work!!!
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    4M4N
    all nfs has some specific ways to complete races or game i.e. it is definite , thats why i got bored after completing, but in CS i learn new things every time i play specially on LAN thats why it is still my hobby πŸ˜€
    Have you tried UT??? Its also a LAN Game only... πŸ˜€
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    Praveen
    I used to play UT and AOE on LAN when i was in college. Both games are amazing 😁
    miss those day
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I said about Urban Terror... 😁 Did you mean that?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anybody can send the names of the different technical events that can be the part of the techfest in enggineering colllege..
Dear friends, I am having CNC Plasma cutting & Gas cutting, On gas cutting I can cut up to 150mm thick Mild Steel plate but I am facing a problem...
can anyone give the description about TCP attacks in the networkπŸ˜•
some one provide me with circuit diagram,parts list ,cost of the project?
i want to make a fm transmitter for a campus so upto what range i can transmit freely which will not abide the rules and regulation of our govt.