hiring mechanical projects/work

Hello CEians,

Do any body know a website which provides mechanical projects like #-Link-Snipped-#

help me please

Replies

• kula
    kula
    See the website #-Link-Snipped-#
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    kula
    See the website #-Link-Snipped-#
    I dont want to do any educational project it is regarding, getting or outsourcing a project from another company, to make some cash...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiiiiii guyz i m a fourth yr student of ITBHU. i m doing a project on implmentation of maximum power point tracking of solar panel for battery charging system.i have...
when compressor suction pressure is goes in vacuum(minus) at that valve operate automatically and suction pressure come in positive for showing the pressure here fitted digit indicator so give me...
A "night vision" device inspires me think of a useful "day vision" device. These are my thoughts about a commercial product. (The product may already exist, but I have never...
Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!! May all your dreams come true! ๐Ÿ˜Ž yadavundertaker ๐ŸŽ‰:myparty:๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜A dual SIM mobile phone is one which holds two SIM cards and two numbers are available simultaneously. Dual-SIM operation allows the use of two services without the need to...