Himachal Pradesh Tragedy - Watch This Video & Learn Your Lesson

The tragic incident in Himachal Pradesh has shocked the nation and I found this real footage of the tragedy on Youtube. I didn't want to share it; but I believe there are few extra courageous people around us who need to be made aware of how fast the things change and how you are helpless against the force of nature. Notice the short time in which the water level rises -

...and a similar video from Indore -

Learn your own lessons, PLEASE!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Second video is old one and I remember from news that, there was sign board not to go to inside the river. Still people went.
    First video of Himachal one, show that there were at least two minute before flood on killing situation, yet students ware waiting on high rocks.
    I think lesson to be learn that, have knowledge and be prepared for surrounding where you are going. You are in wild not in living room.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It’s not often that you see a car manufacturer at a Toy Show but Toyota had a very good reason to be at the Tokyo Toy Show 2014. The Japanese...
Our aim is to create the awesomest t-shirts for our fellow Crazy Engineers and as the first step in the process, we've created an ultra-tiny survey (that won't take more...
Attention Mozilla fans, we have good news for you. When you upgrade your Firefox for Android to its latest version you will be able to run Firefox OS apps on...
Imagine you are getting ready for a party or an important meeting and just when you are about to leave you are confronted with the question humanity has been asking...
PS: this is a long post/rant, grab a coffee ;-) Ever since Swift had launched I am not able concentrate on my current job and I really want to get...