hiiiiiiiiii

hello every one ,i m 3rd year mechanical engg student i m new at "CE"i dnt knw the shortforms like u people use in ur forms.so plz help me to understand that.also help me to let me know what are the various things i can do on "CE",thanx n hav a gud day

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Nishant,

Welcome to CE! I'd recommend you to go through following links to get started :-

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-# (Lectures 1 - 4 )
  • gohm
    gohm
    Then after that, enjoy contributing to posts and creating new topics for discussion.
  • nishant.tdh
    nishant.tdh
    hi big k.thanx,i will definately visit these links u just posted me.
    dear i want to say one more thing .that dont you think thngs at "CE"
    are very much complicated and its hard for a fresher to understand dem.there is lot of things happening simoltaneaously so its preety difficult for a fresher like me to understand in first visit at the site.as we know first impression i last.so i want sir you to try to make this site beautiful n easy to understand...so that all the crazy engineers can join us
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nishant.tdh
    hi big k.thanx,i will definately visit these links u just posted me.
    dear i want to say one more thing .that dont you think thngs at "CE"
    are very much complicated and its hard for a fresher to understand dem.there is lot of things happening simoltaneaously so its preety difficult for a fresher like me to understand in first visit at the site.as we know first impression i last.so i want sir you to try to make this site beautiful n easy to understand...so that all the crazy engineers can join us
    Thanks for the feedback, Nishant. Could you please be more specific about what was the difficult part to understand about CE? We value your feedback.

If you have any specific queries, feel free to ask. We'll be happy to help.
  • nishant.tdh
    nishant.tdh
    hiii.see i dont know whether ,i will be make you understand what i want to say or not,but ok lets try..seewhen i open this site.i dont understand what to do?where to go?till nw i dont understand what is thread?i dont understand from where i can see reply to my posts.i dont know from i found it now after several try.
    see i think that after sign up,person should directly go to his post page.where he can see ,if sumone had reply him or not.whats d reply blah-blah?There are two many things on homepage of "ce" which complicates it further and make it difficult for understand like if hav 100o song saved in our pc in one folder ,then its difficult to find one particular song whose name u dont know,what had u saved.?but if we organise all songs well according to their catagories in different folders, then itz easy for us to find song..same in the case of ce..there are too many things spreading like clothes in somebody's personal room.i think you are our caretaker on "ce"so you shud arrange all this things.s
    sory if i said nythin wrong.i just want to make this place easy n gud so that every person can gain somethin from here.thanx for reading..
    bye..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm currently doing my thesis work with a National Instruments USB-6008 DAQ. When I first received it, it performed flawlessly. However, over time (a matter of months, with no out-of-bounds...
Hi, I'm designing a circuit that will take a square wave generated by a microprocessor and feeds it through a bandpass filter to get a sine wave. The application will...
Hi, I'm working on a dust repulsion circuit that requires >3000VAC at about 5Hz. I know that there are florescent light bulb power supplies that go from 12DC to 1kV-->7kV....
please send me some ideas to do a project in ansys software
how does the copy function differ with inheritance?