hiiiiiiii

hi frnds ,
i am new to CrazyEngineers.this is geethika 4th btech.i need help in choosing my project .so plz send some projects so that i would select from them.

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    please search in projects section
    :welcome: geethika
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check out our project ideas section 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Geethika!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

with just three months to go and with students coming up with strategies, IIM C, which will conduct CAT 2011 has come up with an announcement... THE PATTERN HAS BEEN...
hie.....this is my 3rd sem. in electronics and communication engineering.can you tell me any simple and intresting projects so that i can represent that infront of my faculties and classmates?...thnxx......
Good day CE fans. does anyone here know about sensing skin device? does anyone know how to make that device? because on that sensing device is very important in our...
We take immense pleasure to announce FREE All India Scholarship test for GATE 2012. The idea behind IISc and IIT’s conducting GATE is to look for self motivated students who...
Hey ppl, this question was asked in amazon technical round. The aspirants were given a binary tree and they had to check whether this tree is a binary search tree...