hiii

hiii..i am very happy to be the member of crazy engineers.....it is a platform to make a effecient engineers...

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to this new world enjoy your time here.
  • sakthiyazhini.k
    sakthiyazhini.k
    hai...i have an idea to do a small project in my current year so pls give me some ideas...ofcourse i am the new member of crazyengineers tats the reason i cont able to follow some of the procedures...
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi sakthiyazhini....welcome to CE forum :smile:

Well....This thread is not the right place to post your queries.... Visit the Section (link below) to see similar thread or create a thread

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am doing a project on home automation using mobile phone can anybody give out the details 1. how to make microcontroller read msg from mobile. 2.how to interface mobile...
Hi all, just wanted to share some silliness w/ the group. Been stalking for awhile, and figured I'd finally post. This site, is about as...
To all our graduating Crazy Engineers, We are happy to present you the CE résumé (pronounced “rey-soo-may”) template for graduating engineers. The template has been created by your seniors (who...
CEans, The king entrepreneur is back with his latest book - Amazon.co.uk: Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur: Sir Richard Branson: Books Now, if anyone has read the...
Hi friends, Is anyone working with ruby on rails... If so can you please tell me about the language and its uses... i am the beginner of ruby... Is anyone...